Vitamin D3 naturally supports calcium absorption and retention within bones to promote optimal bone health. Vitamin D3 also supports breast, prostate, cardiovascular, colon and immune health.‡
- BONE HEALTH: Supports calcium absorption and retention to support optimal bone health‡
- CELLULAR FUNCTION: Promotes colon, breast, and prostate health by supporting healthy cellular function‡
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Binds to receptors on immune cells to support a healthy immune system‡
- PURE INGREDIENTS: What makes us different isn’t just our process or what goes into our supplements – what we leave out matters, too. That’s why Pure Encapsulations products are formulated with high quality, premium ingredients and FREE FROM unnecessary additives and many common allergens.
- Now with new child-proof cap for improved safety‡
- New delivery system; allows for more reliable dosing and ease of use ‡
- New improved packaging; each bottle of Vitamin D3 liquid now offered in a convenient, small box‡
- Improved taste‡
Pure Encapsulations Vitamin D3 liquid provides 25 mcg (1,000 IU) per drop. For individuals with greater short-term needs, this product allows for achieving 625-1,250 mcg (25,000-50,000 IU) vitamin D3 per week without having to take multiple capsules. For the elderly, Vitamin D3 liquid is an easy-to-use form. Vitamin D3 is offered in a base of medium chain triglycerides to support absorption. Vitamin D3 liquid is also free of preservatives, artificial colors, flavors and sugars.‡
Each serving size (1 vegetarian capsule) contains:Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3) 125 mcg (5,000 IU). Other ingredients: Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).